BFSA January 2021 Retreat
Join your fellow BFSA Members during the BFSA January Retreat 2021 to be held on BFSA's Zoom platform starting at 10am - 3pm. Due to the severity of these unprecedented times, COVID-19 Pandemic along with the threat of mutant strains of the virus, we will not have an in-person attendance option during this event. We will come together and discuss our association's operations, strategic plans for the year, current standing programs, student impact, campus engagement and a host of other important issues to give us all a clear vision of our current goals and objectives. Please see some of the agenda items below for open discussion.
Open Discussion Agenda Items:
1. BFSA Refreshed, Revitalized and Reorganized
2. BFSA Student Programming, Reach and Impact
3. BFSA Faculty and Staff Programming, Reach and Impact
4. BFSA Campus wide Reach and Impact
3. BFSA Presidents Agenda - Revisited and Revised
4. BFSA E-Board panel discussions
5. Presidential Advisory Committee for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion - diversity.ua.edu/path-forward-diversity-report/ -
6. BFSA Bylaws Review Ad Hoc Committee Presentation - bfsa.ua.edu/bfsa-bylaws.html
7. BFSA Full Members will receive full access to the 2020 BFSA Audit via email. Fragments of the BFSA Audit will be discussed during the Retreat.
8. Letter to Athletics - Dr. Cassandra Simon
9. Ad' Hoc Committee Presented by Dr. Cassandra Simon (Equity and Advocacy Committee)
10. Open Panel Discussion with E-Board
Please read the Path Forward Diversity Report (5) and the BFSA Bylaws (6) prior to the Retreat.
We encourage, expect and entreat our member's engagement during the discussions. Your voice is important to us, we, BFSA's E-Board, look forward to hearing from You!
“We build on the wisdom of those who came before us as we move forward with the strength of those to come”. CLJ, BFSA President